...And if you ain't down with that, I got 2 words for ya....
Its an alright choice. Better than previous years.
It's the Boss....there isn't much higher you can go...
...And if you ain't down with that, I got 2 words for ya....
thank god i dont watch the halftime show
What about N'Sync and Britny (sp) Spears along with Aerosmith???? What was that comedian who said...."oh yeah, when I think of football, I think of N'Sync."
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Slobber Knocker</div><div class="ubbcode-body">What about N'Sync and Britny (sp) Spears along with Aerosmith???? What was that comedian who said...."oh yeah, when I think of football, I think of N'Sync."</div></div>
Lewis Black.
[U][COLOR=#22229c][IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b242/btketron/miami-med.gif[/IMG][IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b242/btketron/nohokie-med.gif[/IMG][/COLOR][/U]
[U][COLOR=#22229c][IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b242/btketron/Funny/owmyballs.gif[/IMG][/COLOR][/U]
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: sup-rbeast</div><div class="ubbcode-body">It's the Boss....there isn't much higher you can go... </div></div>
i used to be the biggest bruce fan around but have written him off
i hate when musicians get involved in politics regardless of what side they are on
and his last album was the worst piece of musical [censored] ever assembled
he tried to be bob friggin dylan and failed miserably
[img]http://inlinethumb10.webshots.com/5577/2061259960091622927S425x425Q85.jpg[/img]
[img]http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_6s6CdLQRCP0/SREpSZXb99I/AAAAAAAAATU/3O3G-P2Jqkc/s400/tombstone.jpg[/img]
He's in the twilight of his career....you can't please the public non-stop...sometimes you have to please yourself.
...And if you ain't down with that, I got 2 words for ya....
i was hopin they would get acdc or maybe zeppelin since they have both been playing lately, but you can't go wrong with bruce.
and tom petty last year, i dont see how you guys think these are bad choices...
Looks like a good time to drink a few beers and eat to me...... The Super Bowl halftime show has sucked for sometime now, one tit gets exposed and hell breaks loose, not saying that that year was any better but since that happened they have went straight missionary with their choices for perfomances.
Just quit wasting the time and money on the halftime show.
[IMG]http://www.gifsoup.com/view/926256/tennessee-vols-al-wilson-o.gif[/IMG]
Bookmarks